Sunday, November 14, 2010

GREATFUL FOR.....

         
   I'm very greatful to be alive and for having the privilegde to have my parents alive by my side. I'm greatful for having a lovely husband, I am thankful for my beautiful family who always supports me on the good and bad times of my life. My health is another reason for me to be thankful for, it is part of lives to have bad and good experiences but i can certainly say that I had more good experiences . Personately I believe that I'm very lucky to have what I have because there are many people who would give anything to have what I have right now.


          There are many things why i'm very greatful for, one of all is for having all my friends and for all the good things that god gives me everyday single day. Also i'm very thankful for being able to have dreams and goals also because I  have the opportunity to work hard in order for me to achieve my dreams and goals in life. I'm thankful for waking up every morning and see all the great things I have by my side and thats all I need to keep on and that is what motivates me to have a great day in school and at work as well. Is just to be happy to be alive is more than a reason to be greatful for. There many simple things which i'm greatful for believe it or not, i'm greatful to have a home, to have a great job, to go to college, to have my own freedom of speech. When I see so many people thinking that their life don't have any meaning it gets me really sad because they don't have an idea of what they have but the sadest thing is that they will not realize all the good things they should be thankful for until they loose it. It seems to me that we don't really know what we have until we actually loose it and thats the hardest thing to live with knowing that you had it all and you let it go or you did not appreciated enough.


         I'm thankful for having a great life and for having god to be most part of it and greatful for giving me all I have, god had giving soo much that I will never finish typing... but god also took alot away from me few years ago when I lost my youngest uncle who was like my big brother it was devastating for me I will never recover 100% but one thing and most important thing that i learn and i'm thankful for is that god help me realize we are all sons of god and one day he needs us to go back to him I know his in a better place and i'm thankful for having the chance to say good bye to him for the last time. I will never recover from such tragedy but I have learned to be thankful for having the beatiful experience of having him part of live and past.God loves me so much that he gives the strength to learn how to live and be thankful for my lost but is the rule of life that we all have to learn to live with at certain point of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment